Reston, VA—GRAPH EXPO is offering a behind the scenes look at the MUST SEE ‘EMS technology winners that will be on the show floor this year. Sponsored by EFI and GRAPH EXPO, with presenter Hal Hinderliter, coordinator for the MUST SEE ‘EMS program, the free live webinar will be aired September 18, 2012 from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm Eastern Daylight time. Registration information is available at: www.graphexpo.com/MSEwebinar.aspx.
This first-ever event will give prospective GRAPH EXPO attendees, in advance of the October 7 – 10, 2012 tradeshow coming to Chicago’s McCormick Place, an opportunity to learn more about the ‘must see’ technologies, their implications for the graphic communications industry, and possible applications. Webinar participants will learn what new innovations could affect their businesses or potentially revolutionize their market segments. The free one-hour session will be a valuable tool for graphic communications professionals to plan and organize their GRAPH EXPO visit.
Hinderliter is a long-time and highly respected industry consultant and educator specializing in digital prepress, workflow management, variable data, e-book publishing, and general graphic arts education. He will review the selections in depth and examine the reasons behind each selection. He also will answer questions about the selection process and provide his expert opinion on the potential impact the winning technologies may have on the graphic communications industry.
To better enable webinar attendees to prepare for the September 18 session, listed below are the MUST SEE ‘EMS winners in each category along with company booth numbers. Additional information and registration is available at: www.graphexpo.com.
Listed alphabetically within each category, along with booth numbers, they are:
- SALES AND ORDER ENTRY: EFI DSFdesign Studio for EFI Digital StoreFront (Booth 2000); EFI M500 Self-Service Copy and Print Station (Booth 2000); and XMPie uStore Facebook Connect (Booth 1200).
- PREPRESS AND PREMEDIA: DALIM SOFTWARE – ES 3 (Booth 229); EFI Fiery SeeQuence JobMaster (Booth 2000); Esko Studio 12 (Booth 427); Ricoh Clickable Paper (Booth 2600).
- PRESSROOM – ANALOG PRESSES: Heidelberg USA Prinect Image Control Next Generation (Booth 1214).
- PRESSROOM – DIGITAL PRESSES: Eastman Kodak NexPress Gold Dry Ink (Booth 1221); Hewlett-Packard HP Indigo 10000 Digital Press (Booth 1227); Hewlett-Packard HP Indigo WS6600 Digital Press (Booth 1227).
- PRESSROOM – WIDE-FORMAT: Epson America SureColor S50670 (Booth 636); Hewlett-Packard HP Designjet L26500 Printer (Booth 1227); Xante Corporation Excelagraphix 4200 (Booth 2449).
- POSTPRESS FINISHING – DIGITAL AND SMALL-FORMAT: MGI – JETvarnish 3D (Booth 3623); Xerox IntegratedPLUS Finishing Solution for Booklets (Booth 1200).
- POSTPRESS FINISHING – WIDE-FORMAT: EFI Layout Option for Fiery Wide-Format Solution (Booth 2000); Esko Kongsberg XN (Booth 427).
- IMPRINTING, MAILING, SHIPPING AND FULFILLMENT: Avanti Computer Systems Advanced Fulfillment V12.4 (Booth 864); Bowe Systec North America Fusion Cross (Booth 3627); Pitney Bowes Mailstream Wrapper Inline Envelope Converting Module (Booth 1238).
- MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS: Eastman Kodak INSITE Prepress Portal Software Version 6.5 (Booth 1221); EFI PrintFlow Dynamic Scheduling – Employee & Tool Constraints (Booth 2000); XMPie Circle (Booth 1200).
- FUTURE PRINT – TECHNOLOGY DEMONSTRATIONS: Eastman Kodak FLEXCEL Direct System (Booth 1221); PadPublisher Company PadPublisher and PadCloud (Booth 4836); Pageflex Dynamic Media (Booth 867).
For complete information about the GRAPH EXPO 2012 MUST SEE ‘EMS, and to register for the show visit: www.graphexpo.com. Twitter: #GraphExpo
About GRAPH EXPO 2012
Recognized as the most expansive exhibition in the Americas of offset, digital and hybrid technologies, products and services for the commercial, transactional, converting and package printing, publishing, mailing, in-plant, photo imaging and marketing industries, this year’s “Print Integrated” themed GRAPH EXPO will offer an exciting show-going experience for a diverse spectrum of attendees. The tradeshow will present the latest graphic communications technologies in live equipment demonstrations across the show floor and education on the most in-demand products and newest profit-making opportunities. For more information about GRAPH EXPO and to register, visit: www.graphexpo.com. Twitter: #GraphExpo.
About Graphic Arts Show Company (GASC)
GRAPH EXPO and PRINT are produced by the Graphic Arts Show Company (GASC). GASC is owned by the National Association for Printing Leadership (NAPL), NPES The Association for Suppliers of Printing, Publishing and Converting Technologies (NPES), and the Printing Industries of America. GASC is located at 1899 Preston White Drive, Reston, VA 20191 USA, telephone: 703/264-7200, fax: 703/620-9187, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.